Through my many years of experience in the pharmaceutical, biotech and pharmaceutical supplier industry, I am familiar with the language and the patterns of thinking.
It's not about evaluation, but the creative approach to problems.
I support you with all passion!
- I implement the idea of sales in your company. Selling does not mean "persuading". A good salesperson listens more than talking for himself!
- I sell highly complex products and services. Take the customer with you. Do not confuse him with too many details. What is relevant for the customer? How do I really
differentiate myself from the competitor?
- Creating trust does not happen overnight. Smart networking is essential! Make more use of social media! These must be strategically integrated. Reserve capacities
for this! I also work with selected partners here.
- Create options! There is not "the" way! Only an open error culture and the willingness to learn from it pave the way for successful sales strategies.
- Prioritize correctly! Which actions have the greatest benefit with the least amount of effort (80/20 rule).
- Stay inspired! Or will you! I help you as a mental coach!
- Dare to be authentic. We are not only officials, but above all people!
- The sooner you take the sales seriously, the sooner the success will come! Here continuity counts for blind actionism!
- Depend on your customers' decision-making processes (who decides for what reason, defensive decisions often play a big role).
- Allow diversity of opinion. Only a cooperative management style leads in my view to new perspectives and sustainable success.
- Visions can help to strengthen the identity of a company and its employees. However, the involvement of employees is crucial for this.